1. The company responsible for this competition is UMBRO SOUTH AFRICA.
2. The competition is open to all legal residents of South Africa, of all ages, except employees of UMBRO SOUTH AFRICA and their immediate families and anyone otherwise connected with UMBRO SOUTH AFRICA and/or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase of UMBRO SOUTH AFRICA products required to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by the rules of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The competition is being run/hosted across the official social media pages and website of UMBRO SOUTH AFRICA.
6. Entrants may only enter once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified from the competition.
7. The competition will run from Friday 15 November 2019, 12:00, till Monday 25 November 2019, 8am. Any entries sent after the closing date of 25 November 2019 will not be included into the winning draw.
8. UMBRO SOUTH AFRICA accepts no responsibility should entries not be received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: 9.1. Entrants need enter via one of the various entry channels (Facebook, email, Instagram, Twitter, website, etc.) and create an account on the store. 9.2 Following the creation of an account (logging in if an account already exists), entrants will be required to add products to their shopping cart. The winning entrant will win 1 x R2000 voucher applicable only to the Umbro online store..
10. The company/promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be posted on the UMBRO SOUTH AFRICA Facebook account as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The company/promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 12.1 One (1) R2000 voucher to the Umbro online store.
12.1 The R2000 voucher will be valid to use before 28 November. I.e. It will be valid from time of issue to 23:59 Wednesday 27 November 2019.
13. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Umbro reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen randomly. All verified entries will be entered into a software programme and chosen at random.
15. The winner will be notified by email as well as posted on Umbro Instagram stories on Monday 25 November 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, the company/promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
17. The company/promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
19. The competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social media network. Entrants are providing their information to UMBRO SOUTH AFRICA for marketing purposes, and not to any other party.
23. UMBRO SOUTH AFRICA also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
24. UMBRO SOUTH AFRICA shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this platform.