Garment and Graphic Designer (Sports Apparel and Teamwear):
Job Function: Performance and Lifestyle Garment Design / General Design Functions
Working with international sports and lifestyle brands, the Designer will be responsible for conceptualization and implementation of graphic requirements for various client briefs and digital use. This a junior-level position.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Designing sport shirts in line with client briefs and technical requirements.
- Translate brief and technical requirements into multi-format computer-assisted designs (CADs) and tech packs.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations and garment applications.
- Design for digital applications, completing catalogues and campaigns in preparation for presentations.
- Packaging design for garment embellishment i.e. swing tickets, labels, etc.
- Work closely with suppliers and production teams to ensure correct translations of artwork to specifications.
- Assisting with the creation of marketing materials, presentations, etc.
- Keep abreast of industry trends in alignment with brand outlook.
Education & Experience:
- 2-3 years experience in garment design
- Advanced Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign)
- Competence in Microsoft Office
- Established design portfolio
- Highly creative
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills in a high-pressure environment
- Detail oriented
- Adapting and responding to chance
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
Applicants should submit their CVs, design portfolios and accompanying documents to email@example.com.